Tuesday, March 07, 2006

I'm Cleaning Up My Act!


I dry my hair every morning, sitting on my bed ~ and staring at the same dirt mark on the white wall that I have stared at for years. When one has white or near-white walls throughout the house, one gets used to seeing marks on the wall. It's almost like someone in prison who "marks their time" on the wall...only there are little marks in EVERY ROOM! There now exist little hand prints (they are actually kinda cute) and scuff marks on the walls from people going downstairs to the lower level who don't know how to not bump into a wall.
So, I finally decided to do something aboutall these marks. Enough is enough! I went to the cupboard and found a present my nephew, Sean Michael, had left when he lived here for a short while. Mr. Clean Magic Eraser! This little eraser is supreme! I was running around the house like a mad woman...almost possessed... erasing marks that I had ignored for many, many moons. Every room in the house is now Mr. Cleaned! I even went to the garage walls...now they are as clean as the proverbial whistle!
Then I couldn't be stopped....I dropped in on 12 of my neighbors and cleaned THEIR walls. Oh, it was so invigorating! Everyone was so overwhelmed! No one really acted like they wanted me there but I'm sure they were just embarrassed that their walls were so dirty like mine had been.
I took it with me when I went out to breakfast and I'm CERTAIN the management at Frisches were impressed with how it worked. They kept shaking their heads in amazement...at least I THINK that's why they were shaking their heads!
Be careful how you use Mr. Clean, because it can become addictive. I'm writing this from a very white room in a strange part of a hospital that a nice policeman took me to when the management of Walmart called him over to see the great job I had done on the walls at the Sporting Goods section. He told me the place that would REALLY appreciate my good deed, that had a LOT of white walls was this hospital! I think the staff here can't believe how well Mr. Clean works as they too are all shaking their heads in disbelief. At least they took off the funny, restrictive coat they had on me so I could write to you all about this product. I wonder if I could do a commercial? I wonder if I'll ever get out of here?

No comments: