Monday, March 13, 2006

I Forget the Subject of This Blog


Ah! MEMORY PROBLEMS!
When I awakened this morning I had an entirely different idea as to what I was going to "blog" about...(is blog a verb?)
Two hours later, I have no idea what that subject was.

I guess I could make a million excuses (don't we love hyperbole?) but in fact, I sometimes have a bad memory. And THAT, my friends/relatives/acquaintances and strangers, is an excuse in and of itself. When we don't pay attention to someone's looooong drawn-out stories (Brian) and then later have no clue as to what was said, we can always say, "See? I told you I had a bad memory!"

Yet, I get the most frustrated when someone doesn't remember some pearls of wisdom that I droned on about.

Oh, the insight I am illuminated with! Thank you, Lord!
(Oh, I remember now...I was going to talk about CATS...I'll bet you can't wait for that one!)

2 comments:

ylmurph said...

I'm praying that your blog is going to be about Cats, the musical.

Peggy Murphy said...

Your prayers have been answered! The answer is "NO"