Tuesday, October 31, 2006

The Men in My Life


I am blessed with great guys as relatives in my life. This is a pretty tough act to follow given my Dad and Brother were the absolute finest men in the world. But Dave had a couple of sons who followed in both their Father's and Grandpa's big footsteps...they are handsome, witty, generous and humorous and they both ATTEMPT to beat me at golf and ping pong. They also both were clever enough to find a spouse who is the absolute best partner for each of them!

But probably the finest contribution they have given us are their children.
Griffin, 6, adores his 13 year old cousin, Connor (see left picture)and Griffin is trying to be a good big brother to Cooper (18 months, top pic), and teach him how to dance. Reminds me of how Brian took Sean under his wing. (here in the red shirt arm-wrestling Sean, to see who gets to play Champion Aunt Peggy in Ping Pong first)















Now I can't wait for little-girl Parker to get old enough for all these men to become supremely over-protective of her!

4 comments:

Annie Michael Murphy said...

I loooove this. Love it. And love these men too. I'll arm wrestle you to see who loves them more.

Annie Michael Murphy said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Peggy Murphy said...

Oh, PALEEEEEEZE..
There is no question that you would KILL me at arm-wrestling...but that is such a uni-dimensional contest.
Ping Pong...there...let's do the love-challenge on the major TABLE...quickness...deftness..skill...concentration,
and ability to dodge "incoming" objects
being thrown by the wee ones..and Brian & Sean.

Anonymous said...

Connor is 13...