Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Alternative to Stupid Political Ads



Are you as fed up with these school yard verbal rock throwing political ads as I am?
Wow..I feel like these "kids" need a "time-out".
I haven't heard ONE ad that promotes what the political candidate wants to DO without throwing verbal attacks at their opponent.
Is everyone who is running for office THAT insecure about their OWN political position?

I can hear them saying "nanana boo boo" and "your Mama wears army boots" and "I know you are but what am I"?
just like 6 year olds. No, wait, most of the 6 year olds won't even stoop to the levels that these candidates are bending too. Speaking of bending...they all need a swift kick in the buttocks.

If they are going to act like idiots in their name-calling, why don't we just put them in a pasture and let them fight it out among dung like the barn-yard animals they are resembling.

I really wish I knew what some of these guys believed in other than "hating your neighbor"...it's giving us in this grand country the bully title that we are now trying to deny.

1 comment:

Annie Michael Murphy said...

I heard on a radio spot yesterday that the people campaigning are going to START running the smear ads so that the voters can hear how awful the other person is and how quickly they will drive the world into a wall. Personally, I find it very helpful.