Monday, June 02, 2008

Double Happy Birthdays!!




Anniebelle Murphy & Parker-belle Murphy







Annie turned "thirty-something" yesterday (ok, 35, aka "half-way to 70! ~ if you MUST know!) and tomorrow, Parker becomes a terrific two (she is by-passing the "terrible-two's" deal).
We are all blessed that these two souls have graced our world.

I love Annie like a sister, niece, best friend and confidant. We laugh together until my sides hurt...we speed dial each other when we discover the silliest of details (like which lifeguard is on duty today) and we are partners in a business (that is not quite ready for prime time players) that helps others proceed with life in a perfect way ~ like we do.

I love Parker like she is the prettiest, funniest, most creative, most talented, FEMALE Murphy under 35 years old.
These two are the best!

~ oh, and can you tell that I love them?

1 comment:

ylmurph said...

me too...