Thursday, June 26, 2008

Breaking Stuff Is Not hard To Do


The technological troubles are continuing.
The ATOMIC clock on the porch has stopped searching for the correct time and date...after a change of batteries, it still thought it was Sunday (on a Wednesday).
Then, this morning, it is working perfectly.

Apparently the telephone is acting weird. When people call it sometimes rings busy when no one is on the phone. Then it will work fine twenty minutes later. Hmmm..

The clothes dryer repair person was a no-show so we have someone arriving in a minute with his screwdriver to see what is wrong. Just for a grin, I decided to start the dryer and after 14 times of it NOT heating up, 10 minutes ago, it is working just fine.

The computers are still acting fickle too. One hour they are working and the next time they just look at me without allowing the mouse to move. This post may or may not get published.

I don't think I have ever been so perplexed about such intermittent misfortunes but I DO know that I am grateful because they are trying my patience. And in that trial, I am attempting to have faith that all will work out...eventually.

Don't try to call me...the phone may not work.
Don't try to email me as it may be caught up in cyberspace.

Last time I was this overwhelmed with things going wrong, I went to the swimming pool to "drown my sorrows" and guess what?

It was closed for repair.

No comments: