Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Baby Suri Cruise -






Finally! I can sleep tonight! Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes have released their long-awaited pictures of little hairy, Suri, who I THINK is a girl.
Vanity Fair Magazine has devoted 14 pages of typical posed pictures of the loving parents drooling over their off-spring.
VANITY is a good name associated with this press exposure.
"I think she has Tom's eyes" ~ Katie
"I think she has Katie's eyes" ~ Tom
Wouldn't it be funny if she had Johnny Depp's eyes?
Who would notice the eyes when she has more hair than are in the 45 wigs in Burt Reynolds closet! And it's blacker than Wayne Newton's "dome"!

Maybe that's what took so long to release these treasured photos. They were having Shirli's hair trimmed.
Oh, sorry..her name is Suri...what Saint is that? Don't good Catholics name their child after a Saint? And isn't Katie a Catholic from Toledo, Ohio? Oh, wait..she is maybe going to be a Scientist of some kind. Scientists must like odd names.

I've never seen a really cute picture of a baby. I do see the Miracle involved but they don't get close to cute for 3 years...(Present Murphy family children are the only exception)
Come on...you must admit that when someone shows you baby pictures, 9 out of 10 times, you want to say, "what animal kingdom was this one rescued from?" (only I never end a sentence with a preposition)

Behaviors that MAYBE Sugar-pie Suri shouldn't be punished for as she grows up:
1) Jumping on furniture
2) Criticizing her "friends" on national TV
3) Marrying and divorcing numerous times
4) Changing faiths
5) Starring in Mission Impossible 78

1 comment:

ylmurph said...

I would pay money to see Mission Impossible 78...and probably will.

Kids are cute in pics after 3 months - I'll prove it to you sometime