Friday, November 03, 2006

WHAT? Please don't confuse me!

























What "sign" are you? I remember that phrase was asked 1000 times when I was in college. I happen to be an Aquarius but one of my friends from Athens, Ohio who went to Slippery Rock had no clue about astrological signs....she got a huge laugh when she said, "Methodist".




Some signs can be confusing, distracting or...in these cases...kinda funny.

At a towing company:
"We don't charge an arm and a leg. We want tows."


On an electrician's truck
"Let us remove your shorts."

In a nonsmoking area:
"If we see smoke, we will assume you are on fire and take appropriate action."


At an optometrist's office:
"If you don't see what you're looking for, you've come to the right place."

On a taxidermist's window:
"We really know our stuff."


At the electric company:
"We would be de-lighted if you send in your bill. However, if you don't, you will be."

Inside a Bowling Alley:
"Please be quiet, we need to hear a pin drop."

Sign at the psychic's Hotline:
"Don't call us, we'll call you."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My adopted son is African American & I am not. A few years ago he asked me, "Mom, what's my April Nationality?"

It took us a while to figure out that he was asking about his zodiac birth sign. You know what they say, like mother like son...

Your sign challenged friend from Athens, Ohio who attended Slippery Rock.