Monday, February 12, 2007

With this Winter Snow & Ice...think Golf!


Here are some great not-so-famous quotes from very famous people.
I like thinking of golf when it is -5 degrees ~ it gives me hope!

1.If you are going to throw a club, it is important
to throw it ahead of you, down the fairway, so
you don't have to waste energy going back to
pick it up. ~ Tommy Bolt


2. Man blames fate for all other accidents, but
feels personally responsible when he makes a
hole-in-one. ~ Bishop Sheen


3. I don't say my golf game is bad, but if I grew
tomatoes they'd come up sliced. ~ Arnold Palmer


4. The only time my prayers are never answered is
playing golf. ~ Billy Graham


5. If you think it's hard to meet new people, try
picking up the wrong golf ball. ~ Jack Lemmon

6. It's good sportsmanship to not pick up lost golf
balls while they are still rolling. ~ Mark Twain

2 comments:

ylmurph said...

if I throw my club - I throw it into the woods or the lake...that way I can pick it up on my way to my ball

Peggy Murphy said...

Now THAT'S gave me a giggle, Sean Michael!