Friday, August 25, 2006

Find a Bail Bondsman!



How can we possibly know ALL the laws of our wonderful land?
Here are some legalities we should all be aware of when in Ohio.

A policeman may bite a dog to quiet him.....wouldn't you love a video of that?


Breast feeding is not allowed in public. What about newborn animals? Keep them in the house, I guess.

Cars are not allowed to scare horses in Centerville, Ohio. ....Just ride your horse around 675 and avoid Centerville, if they are going to be like that!


Cleveland: It's illegal to catch mice without a hunting license!....so, that's why my basement rodent residents ask to se my licnse all the time.

Clinton County: Any person who leans against a public building will be subject to fines. Crud! And I was just going to take a spin out there for some end-of-summer-leanin' time...

• Columbus: It is illegal for stores to sell corn flakes on Sunday.
....but they have a HUGE sale on Saturdays!


• In ohio it is illegal to ride on the roof of a taxi cab
Another fun idea out the window!

In ohio it is illegal to run out of gasWHOA! Who hasn't broken THAT law around 3:30 p.m. after a big lunch and boring meeting and...whoops..or do they mean your CAR?

• In Oxford, Ohio, it's illegal for a woman to strip off her clothing while standing in front of a man's picture.
..does that make it ok if she is standing BEHIND the picture? (Careful, new teachers in town!)

It is illegal for more than five women to live in a house. What about convents?? Arrest them all!

I wonder if there is a law about making fun of our Great Ohio Laws on a blog?
Uh, I need a little help here......

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

In Lexington KY it is illegal to walk backwards down the street with and ice cream cone in your back pocket.

Peggy Murphy said...

Thanks for that!
Guess when I'm in Lexington, I'll carry my ice cream cone in my purse....or FRONT pocket.