Friday, February 01, 2008

Maybe Some Wagering Going on? BET on it!


I'll take the Giants and 13 points..
OK...so Las Vegas will allow betting on almost anything that you can imagine. I just read that one can place $$ on whether the first touchdown in the Superbowl will be made by someone wearing a jersey with the number above 44.
You can also waste your money gambling on how long Jordin Sparks (of American Idol not-so-fame) will take to sing the National Anthem.
Point spread for the game = Patriots by 12.5
I'll take the Giants.

(I heard that Ton Brady was dancing too long on the ole ankle last night)

2 comments:

ylmurph said...

I hope you did take the Giants and the points...
it was a great game

Joe said...

You'd have been rich...could have taken the money line without the points and retired.