Monday, February 04, 2008

Lots of Ads ~ Oh, and by the way, a SUPER, Suprbowl Game


Yes, it was Ad Heaven...something for everyone. An ad during the this year's Superbowl only sets a company back $90,000....per SECOND. $2.7 millin dollars for this commercial to be played ONE TIME!
I think I watched 30 of the 32 ads that were run and enjoyed 4 of them. The other 26 must have been written by people who were advertising drugs...and not the pharmaceutical kind.
Yeah, I really want to see Shaq on a racehorse...it COULD have been funny, I guess...
and Carmen Electra ~ doing what?

The hype of this event's advertisements has people going to the restroom on first down instead of at a commercial. People are yelling at the host of the party to come back from the kitchen because "the commercials are on!"

I wonder if the vitamin water will get any revenues, not to mention enough to cover their costs.

I didn't know the Writers Strike affected advertisers but that's the only excuse that I can think of!
Thank heavens Joe tells us that the strike might be over soon. Bet on it!

No comments: