Saturday, December 16, 2006

Peg’s 12 Days of Christmas Gift Ideas ~ Day 3


This idea is either for someone you DON’T like or for a boss who you can’t really tell him in person that he needs some hygiene help.

Turbo-Groomer COBALT - (removal of nose hairs) $49.95
(2 “C” batteries NOT included)
Where? Sky Mall Magazine www.skymall.com AND ~ Sharper Image

This semi-torture weapon features dual-rotary cutting heads of stainless steel blades with titanium cutting edges. The blades whirl at an impressive 6,000 RPM to “gently” and effectively trim nose hair.

I think maybe there should be a caveat ~ "But don't try this at home" but what do I know?

(I wonder if I could use this on my dog, Bailey’s ears?)

I knew a couple of octegenarian gentlemen who were coherts of my Dad at his last retirement pad who I wish I could have sent this gift to, anonymously, of course.

Can someone tell me how to spell..."OUCH"?

No comments: