Thursday, April 03, 2008

My Addiction to Paper Products


I LOVE paper towels. I use them EVERYDAY for at least 23 different chores.
I LOVE toilet paper. I don't need to elaborate on this one.
I LOVE paper napkins...various sizes and colors and themes.
I LOVE sneeze paper...(akA "kleenex" or "tissues"..BUT PLEASE, NO LOTION ON IT)
I LOVE note pads ~ the LITTLE ones THAT my friend, Suzer "borrows" from the Marriott pay phone areas as well as the ones people send me that have a nun drinking wine on it that says, "Sister Margaret Merlot"...
I LOVE sticky notes...great invention and I wish I had thought of it.
I LOVE copy paper, all colors.
I ADORE glossy photo paper so I can make my silly picture collages that most people toss in the junk closet...
I LOVE the newspaper ~ especially the want ads.
I LOVE the smell of paper in some of the new books that I read at the bookstore without purchasing.

But I don't particularly like the paper that reads, IRS TAX FORM...and I am STILL procrastinating!

No comments: