Monday, June 05, 2006

The Youngest Graduation



Yup..that's my great-nephew Griffin receiving his first of many (we pray) diplomas.
He was more interested in not losing his tassle than anything else.
They celebrated and sang and whooped it up like it was their college commencement..not their pre-school graduation!

The pomp and circumstance included everything but having V-P Cheney deliver remarks.
I think they all went out after the ceremony and celebrated with libations..root beer ~ and hopefully the next day they didn't have a hangover.
Of course, they had to be in bed by 8 p.m.



Strange night when they introduced this class of 2019.
Somehow it made me feel older than my years.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is as good as Erma Bombeck! And I thought you were just good for one-liners!