Monday, June 19, 2006

Happy Birthday Sean!



Happy Birthday to my nephew, Sean Michael Murphy ~
age...let's just say mid-30's.
He has done quite well for himself.
He has a good job where he is in the minority of people who "make a difference".
He has a bride who he picked out special for me so I could have a sister/daughter/best friend.

He managed to sire 3 of the cutest children this side of fantasy island.
He made my dreams come true by moving 7 minutes from the house (although the house next door with the pool would have been just a tad bit better).
He has a sense of humor that on a good day, Letterman wishes he had.
(I didn't say WHICH Letterman!)
He has a golf stroke that on his best day, couldn't beat me at Putt-Putt.

"They" say we should all love our relatives. That's easy...but sometimes the "liking" our relatives is the hard part.
But I also LIKE this one enormously!
Happy Birthday, Sean!

1 comment:

ylmurph said...

You're too king Peg.
Thank you for your kind words. You're just the best...I think you're pretty cool yourself