Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Dear "John"


Don't you think that there should be regulations about public bathrooms?
Like, the stalls should be a certain size so one doesn't have to cover themselves in an oil to squeeze into it? In my office building, there are 3 womens' restrooms.
The stalls are all different sizes. One extra large stall (it's not politically correct to call it a handicap stall) has the commode soooo far away from the toiley paper that you need arm extensions to reach it. I almost fell right off the "throne" one day and I was wondering how I would describe my injuries at the emergency room.
One of the other extra large stalls on the main floor has the exact opposite problem. While in the sitting position, one's thigh becomes one with the wall...little indentations from the toilet paper holder are embossed on your body for the rest of the day. WHO INSTALLS THESE WALLS, ANYWAY?
And WHO decides on what kind of toiley paper is used? I just LOVE the kind that has to be peeled off the roll, like all the paper is glued together. When you start to get one sheet off, it starts to ribbon-unravel so you get slivers of toilet paper braids to use. The worst yet is the kind that has individual sheets that are bound up in that holder like Osama in the hills. They are NEVER #%! coming out!
And it makes me feel al warm and fuzzy when I get the double roll TP holder. And the first compartment is out of TP...so it is YOUR TURN to gently slide the aluminum cover over to expose the next roll. Only it is jammed. All the banging and cajoling is not gonna budge this sucker. So you have to ask the person in the next stall "a little help here..anyone have any usable toilet paper ? (I've learned from experience to add those words "Useable")
Ugh..well, enough "potty-mouth" talk for one day. I feel better now.

No comments: