Sunday, September 07, 2008

Closing Remarks


When I was a puppy and was lucky enough to travel down to Florida with my parents, the highways of today were just being built. We would drive along some of the "new" I-75 stretches for about 50 miles and then we would see the dreaded two words, "ROAD CLOSED". They became like swear words to us.
The funny thing is, when we got off the main road and drove at a slower pace, we actually saw more of the rural area and it wasn't so bad...other than not arriving an hour earlier than we would have.

Today is my last blog post ~ for a while, anyway.
I am getting off the road for a bit to take a look around at other stuff.
My current travel on this course isn't getting me to the destination that I need to be.

But I must say, it's been a kick!

3 comments:

ylmurph said...

is that picture a foreshadowing of future frustration on the miniature golf links playing your favorite nephew?

Annie Michael Murphy said...

Tis a sad day in blog world

Anonymous said...

Tis a very sad day in the blog world. I was just getting started with it!